General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Accommodation comfort level standard version : 2 or 3 * (local standards)
- Accommodation comfort level comfort version : 3 or 4 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Can be done every day between April and October 2023.
High season in july and august
- Self-guided online tour
- Luggages transport
- access to our Respire Voyages application with day by day itineraries
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- half board
- back to the starting point
- Boat trip from La Rochelle to Ile de Ré
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling : 35 to 67 km per day or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, roadbook and map reading necessary on certain stages.
- La Vélo Francette - West France guide
- The Atlantic Coast by bike - Chamina guide
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: half-board option, dinners in restaurants near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle : If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike : We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except for punctures for which we do not intervene).
- In case of bad weather or if you cannot cycle for a day, possibility of a direct journey to the next stage (paid service).
Crossing from La Rochelle to Île de Ré, can be booked with your tour, tickets available in your documentation, departure from the port of La Rochelle. Bicycles accepted on board.
By minibus: We will give you the timetables. We take care of luggage and bikes.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage by person (max. 20 kg).
You will receive a welcome documentation with all the information to access the departure and the course of the trip before your departure as well as an access to our hiking application Respire voyages to connect you from your smartphone.
- By Train: SNCF TGV to Niort in around 2h30 from Montparnasse station. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By Road: A10 exit 32 or 33. Paris is 400 km from Niort.
- By plane: Airport in Poitiers and La Rochelle, and international, Nantes or Bordeaux.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.