- 4 days and 3 nights
- Level of comfort of accommodation: 3* hotels
Achievable between April and October 2023 every day except Wednesdays.
- Free online tour
- 3 nights in hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- bike rental
- access to our hiking application Respire Voyages with day by day itineraries
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except flat tire).
Not included :
- Transportation to the departure point
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program.
- tasting visit
- Half board
- e-bike rental
- Flight insurance for the rented bike
- Additional night in Beaune
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mostly flat terrain with only a few hills. You will ride on small paved vineyard and country roads, as well as on bicycle paths. No or very little traffic.
Pleasant, little precipitation, localized rainfall.
Spring : 15/20°C - Summer : Hot and dry 25/30°C
15 to 30 km of riding per day, about 2 to 3 hours of cycling.
Itinerary easy to follow.
- South Burgundy by bike
- The tour of Burgundy by bike
Additional nights :
An extra night is offered at the beginning and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: copious (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches : not included
Dinners : not included
- Rental bike: 24 speed VTC which will be given to you upon arrival. Possibility to rent an electric bike on request. A deposit will be required.
The rental bikes are always delivered to the hotel, they include a repair kit, a lock, a smartphone holder, a rear bag and a front bag and a helmet (recommended).
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and notify the reception. We will take care of its return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bike before you leave.
At the end of the tour, you will be responsible for your own bike.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except for flat tires for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
Travel book :
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the itineraries, upon arrival at your first hotel.
- By train: Beaune train station is a 15-minute walk from the hotels, regional trains from Dijon to Beaune.
- By road : Dijon is on the A6 (Paris-Lyon) at 315 km from Paris.
Parking in Beaune :
Some hotels have parking facilities. Contact us for rates.
The city of Beaune offers free parking and secure paid parking.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of expenses in case of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance.