General informations :
- 7 days and 6 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level : 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates : contact us
The dates :
Departures every day from 11/04 to 20/09/2021
Other dates on request with additional costs.
- Self-guided online tour
- Hybrid or electric bike rental: 8 speeds, handbrake, bicycle bag and anti-theft device.
- 5 nights in B&B in hotel
- Description of the route with maps.
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- Supplement for solo traveler
- Stavoren-Enkhuizen ferry. Cost of around € 17.50 per person, bike included. (June 5 to October 18, 2021)
- Urk-Enkhuizen ferry. Kosten costs around € 18 per person.
- Luggage transport
- Half pension
- Additional nights
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain. Cycle tracks all along the circuit.
Soft sun, a little wind, pleasant temperatures from April to September.
Cycling: 19 to 51 km per day or 1 to 4 hours of cycling.
Circuit with national signs of the Netherlands, map reading desired.
- Cycling maps for the Netherlands
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: optional.
The bike :
- Rental bike: VTC with 24 speeds or Tradition Bike with 8 speeds. If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you upon arrival. It is also included: bag, lock and card holder. At the end of the tour, you will need to leave this bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of your tour, you will need to pick up your bike.
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except for punctures for which we do not intervene).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes, sent to your home before departure. We will also give you the vouchers for the hotel and the restaurant.
- By train: SNCF station at Paris Nord on the TGV Thalys line. For more information on timetables, contact Thalys.
- By car: Giethoorn is 115 km from Amsterdam and Amsterdam is 500 km north of Paris.
- By plane: International airport in Amsterdam.
Your vehicle :
Free parking at the first hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.