1 2 3 4 5 6
Flatland. Cycle path all the way long.
Gentle sun, few wind, comfortable temperatures from April to September
Technical nature :
18 to 45 km per day ie 1 to 4 hours riding
Itinerary with dutch signposting, map reading necessary.
- Cartoguide Amsterdam, Edition Lanoo
- La Hollande à vélo, Edition Cycline
- Cycling Map in Holland on Cartovélo.com
Accommodation Standard :
Family hotel**, characteristic of this region. Shower and toilet in the room.
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : at the hotel.
The bike :
- Bike rental : Mountain bike or hybrid bike with 21 or 24 gears. You will get it when arriving. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the hotel and inform the reception.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures).
Road Book :
You will get, at home, detailed maps and description of the routes before leaving. You will also get vouchers for the hotel and restaurant.
Transportation : Location
- By train : SNCF train station PARIS Nord on Thalys TGV. For further information about train schedule, please contact Thalys.
- By car : Giethoorn is 115 km from Amsterdam and Amsterdam is 500 km from Paris
- By plane : International airport of Amsterdam. If you want to fly to Amsterdam, feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour Parthenay
Your vehicle :
Unsupervised free car park is available at the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here